For wholesale information:

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Late night last night



No, it's not as interesting as it sounds. I was up late working on my newsletter. I have a tendency to stay up late after the kids are in bed so that I can work without distractions. So last night I remember getting up from my desk at about 11pm with the intention of going to bed. I was yawning and dozing off in front of the computer, after all. But I went back to the desk to proof read what I had just worked on and next thing I knew it was going on 1am. "Just one more edit", I told myself and 2 hours later I was in bed asleep. Half of what I had worked on last night I changed this morning. Figures. I should have called it a night at 11. I did get the newsletter finished and I'm pretty happy with it. Now I need to print out address labels and get them in the mail Monday. I also finished off a new Chakra Balancing Bracelet that was ordered last week. I need to work on the coordinating anklet and get that in the mail. I finished Teresa's two-tone anklet today as well. I'd love to keep it for myself!! And I designed a proposal for a custom cancer awareness bracelet made out of gemstones. I actually accomplished a lot today regardless of the fact that 3 of the 4 kids were home with me. Thankfully my older 2 help occupy the little ones when I'm trying to work. Well, I'm off to make dinner...not sure what I'm making yet but I guess I'll figure it out when I stick my head in the freezer. Have a good weekend! ~Heather

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org