For wholesale information:

Saturday, July 26, 2008

32 Days Until School Starts!



Have you ever seen the commercial where the parents are shopping for school supplies for the start of another school year and in the background you hear the song..."it's the most wonderful time of the year..."? While I am a bit intimidated with the prospect of my son starting high school this year, I am also anxiously anticipating my little Zoe going to full day kindergarten!! I will be singing this song all day on August 25th. That day will start off early but how peaceful will it be when there is no one to home to bicker with each other? Just me and my little Aeryn. And the dog.

But I digress.

Back to jewelry. Hillcrest hosted another fabulous party this past Sunday. Thank you to all that attended, including some new attendees whom I hope will be repeat customers and friends for years to come. A special thanks goes out to my Tastefully Simple rep who provided all the yummy treats.
Check out some new pieces that made their debut but have yet to be snatched up. The top photo is of a Lapis and Sterling Silver bracelet followed by a photo of Green Chalcedony and gold fill bracelet with vermeil bead caps.


And then there's this Russian Jade Necklace that has a matching bracelet. I want to keep them all.
Check out www.hillcrestjewelrydesign.com for more jewelry.
I'd love to blog more but it is past Miss Zoe's bedtime and she refuses to sleep so I'm off to read her chapter 4 of Junie B., First Grader.
Have a great night where you are.

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org