For wholesale information:

Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Earrings and Necklace

I managed to get more earrings made yesterday but the kitchen floor still looks like a bomb exploded and landed on it. I've marked oodles of earrings down to make room for the new spring/summer ear bling. Anything that I am tired of looking at got marked down. Unfortunately I don't have time to make the price changes on the website so if any of the earrings on the website float your boat just shoot me an e-mail at hillcrestjewelrydesign@comcast.net to inquire about the price. I still have a lot of empty space on my earring racks so more newbies are yet to come.

I just had to share this necklace with you. I found this carved bone pendant and thought ocean jasper, with all it's color variations, would look great with it. The necklace is adjustable and measures 16-19". I've hand turned each sterling silver link. HJD1353 $43.00

These dainty rhodonite earrings are wrapped in sterling silver and measure approximately 1" from the top of the ear wire to the bottom of the wrapped stone. The stone is a mauvish pink. HJD1347 $10
I found a mix of wood beads at a great price and couldn't pass them up. The white beads in these earrings are actually wooden and very lightweight. A tiny Chinese turquoise bead dangles from the bottom. Sterling silver accents and components. HJD1354 $12 approx. 2" long

It's hard to see in the photo but the teardrop shaped Unakite stone has a mottled dark and light green w/ a peachy pink color to it. The cube hanging above is pink lepidolite and picks up on the pink in the unakite. These earrings hang approx. 1 3/4" from the top of the ear wire to the bottom of the teardrop. HJD1355 $14

I've dressed up a buri nut in these earrings. You'd never know it but the red bead is actually a nut that has been dyed. I've combined sterling silver accents with vintage crystals to make these earrings sparkle and shine. Measuring approx. 1 1/2" long. HJD1356 $16

Again with the wooden beads. I love the casual look of these earrings. At approx. 2 1/4" long, the wooden beads make these earrings very lightweight and comfortable to wear. A green glass lentil bead dangles below the wooden beads. All sterling silver. HJD1357 $14

My daughter shrieked when I showed her these. Okay, she's 13 so does that make these earrings teeny bopperish? I don't think so. They are fun though!! The sterling silver chain dresses the wood up a bit. Hanging at 3" long, the wood circles keep them light. HJD1358 $21
I am currently updating the website so you'll be able to see these on there in a bit--assuming of course that I'm not interrupted in the meantime--ha ha! I can hear 004 running amuck upstairs. God only knows what I'll find when I get up there.
Have a good one! ~Heather

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org