For wholesale information:

Monday, May 4, 2009

Rain Rain, Go Away

Yeah, yeah, spring showers May flowers. I hear ya. Every time I turn around soccer games are being rescheduled due to the rain. Yuck. Bring back the sun! Again, I was dreaming of warm weather, the beach, you've heard it all before...hence the shells:


So here we are, another week has begun. Last week I got to meet Angie in person, face to face. You may remember I have been working on angel pins that I was selling and donating a portion of each sale to help raise money for a local family that is up to their eyeballs with Leukemia. http://hillcrestjewelrydesign.blogspot.com/search/label/pins Let's just say, meeting her and her family and knowing what they're going through put things into perspective for me. I have many blessings that I am grateful for and I am honored to have been asked to design a specialty piece for this cause. Thanks to all who purchased angel pins.

The rest of last week is a blurr...oh wait-new brakes and tires on my van. Picture this people, an hour from home, at night, alone, van full of shiny bling and displays and I've got the brake pedal to the floor and hearing metal grinding on metal. Wait, it gets better...I had to go DOWN a ginormous hill on Rt. 78 outside Allentown, PA. Fortunately, after white knuckling it and lots and lots of chats with the good lord above, I made it home, safe and sound. Shaking, but safe.

Last week in the studio was spent finishing up custom orders, mailing out orders, catching up on paperwork from the previous weekend's party and making necklaces for HJD's new Men's Collection. So far 3 necklaces are made. I have another design sketched out and hope to get to it soon. This week I need to get invitations in the mail for the next private party, build up earring inventory and work on my guest list as I've decided to host a party in June. I'm also working on a bridal set, listing products for sale in my etsy shop http://www.heathermgannon.etsy.com/ and marking down some older product that I'd like to see sell this weekend at the Leesport Market Craft Fair. If you're in the area this Saturday, May 9th from 9am to 4pm, please visit me inside the Meeting Room. That's the smaller building, I'm right across from Scoot and Bubba's Restaurant.

Tomorrow I get to catch up with a dear friend over lunch and I'm so looking forward to that! Have a great night! I'm going to go catch some Zzzzzz's. ~Heather

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org