For wholesale information:

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New 4Heart Pieces

Happy Sunday!

I just wanted to pop on here real quick and share with you some brand new pieces in the 4Heart Collection. Some of the pieces I posted last time are already sold so make sure if you see something you like contact me right way as each piece is one of a kind. I will be posting these for sale on etsy in just a bit. Remember, I donate 20% of each sale to the American Heart Association. Perfect for Valentine's Day or to show your support on National Go Red for Women day, Feb. 5th, 2010. Thank you to all of you who have shown your support for this great cause.

By the way, if you have a facebook account check out my fanpage. I post on there daily (more often than blogger).
Enjoy what's left of the weekend! ~Heather

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org