For wholesale information:

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sterling Wrapped Gemstone Necklaces

Another new collection to show you this Monday. I love the rustic beauty of combining fringed edged, up-cycled corduroy ribbon with sterling silver wrapped gemstones. Each of these three pieces contain a Chinese Picture Jasper stone and as you can see in the pictures, each stone has different hues and patterns. All are stunning, if you ask me, but I am a bit biased. I'll admit that.


The other thing that I love about this particular stone is that each stone has a variety of colors that will easily fit in with a broad array of wardrobes.

These particular necklaces hang at approximately 21 1/2" and are secured with a hook clasp. All metal is sterling silver and hand forged/hand wrapped. The pendants are approximately 37mm wide by 30mm high. I have yet to post these on etsy as I'd like to debut them officially at my Valentine's Jewelry Party this Saturday. I plan to make more of this type of necklace with various other gemstones so if you like this style keep your eyes peeled for the Sterling Wrapped Gemstone Collection. I want to make matching bracelets as well but have yet to actually do so.


If you absolutely love these pieces and can't wait for the party or me posting them on etsy, send me an e-mail and we'll get you hooked up. Reference item #HJD1934 $44 each. PA sales tax where applicable.


Did You Know??

  • Picture jasper is named so because the patterns in the stone resemble a small landscape?
  • This stone can also be found in Angola, Algeria, Asia, Germany, Peru, Idaho and Oregon?
  • It is thought that picture jasper helps promote global awareness by bringing the wearer closer to nature?
Lesson over.  Have a great Monday! ~Heather


No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org